When: 27 - 28 October 2014
Where: The Anne Harding Centre, University of Canberra – Bruce Campus
How much: $435 (early bird and group discount $390, including dinner)
The actkm Knowledge Management Forum is excited to announce that it is holding its 2014 conference at the Anne Harding Centre at the University of Canberra. This year, we are collaborating with the Institute for Information Management and the Australian Computer Society to sponsor a Knowledge and Learning stream. This enables us to considerably reduce the cost in these times of fiscal restraint to a very affordable price. This is a 30% discount for actkm members! Significant discounts also exist for registration for a group of four.
We are looking for participants that are passionate about how organisations learn, develop and are managed. You should be prepared to enthusiastically engage with other KM/OD/IM practitioners and professionals that are willing to share their experiences or views on our theme of ' Creating Value from Your Information and Knowledge’.
We can announce that we have lured following outstanding KM professionals:
• Arthur Shelley - Intelligent Answers and The Organizational Zoo
• Cory Banks - Enterprise Social Architect, Microsoft
• Kylie Bourne - Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
• Michelle Lambert - Director, Social Media Navigator
• Patrick Lambe – Founder Straits Knowledge
• Professor Eric Tsui – Hong Kong Polytechnic University
• Paul Culmsee - Managing Partner at Seven Sigma
• Louise Lai Pei Hsien - IKMS Singapore
• Rob Wilkins - Head of Learning, Aussie
• Steve Davies - ozloop (empowering open government)
• Stephen Byrne - Step two Design
We are continuing to innovate in our conferences and this year is no different. In addition, we will be sharing and experiencing KM strategies through a wealth of interactive events such as:
• A Knowledge Wall
• Annual dinner and actKM awards
Registration is available via the IIM eventbrite site for the joint conference. If you prefer to pay via an alternate method, contact Chandni at email@example.com.
More information will be made available in the lead up to the event. Any other enquiries about the conference can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The list of Synopses and bios is available here