2009 actKM Awards
In 2009, actKM will once again judge and award prizes to organisations or individuals that have made significant achievements in organisational capability, performance or sustainability through the application of knowledge-based projects or activities.
actKM now calls for submissions for the 10th annual Knowledge Management Awards, to be announced at actKM 09 dinner on 12 October 2009 at University House, Australian National University, Canberra, Australia.
Tickets for the awards dinner are available at www.actkm.org.au for a price of $70.
CostThere is no cost to submit for the actKM Awards
EligibilityAll Australian-based public, private and not-for-profit organisations are invited to submit responses for consideration.
CategoriesAwards are provided for cultural and technological initiatives
- How well did the initiative achieve the objective (must relate/contribute to delivery of organisational outcomes in terms of core business)
- How was/is the knowledge project implemented (management support, innovation, and communications)
- What organisational improvement was/will be realised (capability improvement, savings, service improvement, extra business)
- What were the risk and challenges and how were they managed
- What was/is the extent of stakeholder satisfaction (internal and external, customers, partners, etc.)