Fourth Annual Conference 27 October 2003
Manuka Oval Conference Facility Canberra
Presentations from the sessions are available for download.
The conference registration brochure details the full itinerary and the list of guest speakers.
Presentations from the conference
- Neil Allan - Knowledge Management: The Three Domains
- Kate Andrews- Minimising knowledge risk from the retirement boom
- Helen Hasan - Multifaceted approach to distributed communities of learning and practice
- Ron Johnson - Innovation, knowledge management and organisational capability
- Jenny Lewis - Knowledge leadership: New ways, new classrooms and new teachers
- Robert Perey - Know-how and workforce planning
- Mark Rogers - Electronic recordkeeping systems & Their relationship to KM
- Hamid Soltani - The role of human beliefs in knowledge management
- Leanne Whicker - The knowledge workforce and the challenge for HR